Small family structure, the NEWEJIE gite welcomes you on the lands of the Ina tribe, in a small valley located 2 km 300 south of the village of Poindimié, in a calm and wooded environment.
The cottage, partially accessible to people with disabilities, has 7 accommodation structures each with a private garden with a fully equipped shared kitchen:SERVICES
The amount of the night includes:
- bedding (mattress, pillow) and linen (sheets, pillowcase, duvet)
- a ceiling fan or fan
- a private garden with garden furniture
- an individual fridge/freezer
- a set of individual crockery (plates, cutlery, pans, tea towel, etc.)
- access to an independent toilet block (WC, shower, sink, hot water, bath mat, toilet paper) individual for the "superior" bungalow and the "family" box, collective for the "comfort" and "dormitory" bungalows
- access to a fully equipped shared kitchen (stoves, microwave, barbecue, dishes, washing up liquid, garbage bag) and to a barbecue faré (wood provided)
- access to a wooded and animal park
- free wifi: "superior" bungalow + 1 collective wifi point
The amount of the night does not include (see additional services):
- laying the sheets
- cleaning during and at the end of the stay
- laying sheets before arrival: 500 XPF including tax/person
- cleaning fee: 2,000 XPF including tax (based on 4 people)
- towel rental: 500 XPF including tax per unit
- Baby sitting
- laundry (5 kg machine): 2,100 XPF including tax (washed, dried, folded laundry)
… without forgetting the walks, outings to the nakamal and swimming in the creek!
For health and safety reasons, ANIMALS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
No noise after 9 p.m.